Pa Da Pa Pa Pa I'm Lovin It

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Equivalent trade apply to everybody and everything!

Who says life was fair?who says life was easy-going?who says life was full of choices and chances? how i wish i can say these.. one of my teacher once said,life's never fair,take an example,your fingers are not the same length..he is so right..ok,try comparing asians to americans..most of the asian guy's dick can't even compared to american's,the size and length..see?how unfair this world is?

life's full of decision and choices!! how do we know when we are making the right decision or choice?i wonder.........try first then enjoy it soon enough or regret it later?how i wish i can just make every decision i made only bring good to me and be able to take up many choices without even thinking of it..lol,dat would surely make me supreme huh?how i wish,how i wish this could happen..haha =D

have you ever wanted to own something so badly dat you think of making it yours and only you can have it? example,want certain items or even thought of possessing someone?well,i admit i do think like that..everybody does right?hmm,thinking of it is already so enough,but making it realistic in possessing someone is real EVIL..we should know what we want even though its a long way till we achieve it.. i wonder...i wonder...i wonder what is really that i wanted~

ok ok...enough wif the crapping..back to my life..recently just finished my final exam,did extremely bad in it,what to do,my efforts are wasted in somewhere else..oh ya,i received a warning letter for skipping school 14 days from may to november..its first warning,so bahhhh,forget it..my bro did much better than me,42 days from january till october..why do he have to excel better than me in studies and even skipping school more than me,how unfair :(
earlier i was worried about how to give my report book to my parents..then i 'accidentally' skipped school and im getting my report book next year..wahahaha,its Holiday time again!! but the day i get the good news,its the day my stomach feel uneasy whole day,in pain...added wif nose bleeding..as i say,there is always equivalent trade for a period of happiness..

there goes story of my life and to be continued..tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home