Pa Da Pa Pa Pa I'm Lovin It

Monday, November 06, 2006

Feel the Blog~

Yo yo yo yo...it's been so loooooonnngggg since i last blogged..i was busy wif my final exam..many things happen to me recently..some saddening case,some happiness case..life is just so hard,why can't there only be happiness?hmm,i guess if only happiness exist,life wont be as 'colourful' as it would be...being happy all the time also will bored..hmm...i guess not bad got mixed feelings..lol..

last friday,it was all of a sudden we decide to go teluk batik then we make it fast and easy..went wif julian,chye huat,chenghaw,raymond and tee yan..we had wrestling in sea,end up i wif chenghaw had many scratches on our body..for a time,chenghaw took off his pants to lur us..then we snatch the pants from him and threw it at the beach..so,he was only wearing an underwear XD later,i took the pants and spin around..got 3 malay girls saw wat i did and im looking at chenghaw..so they understood wat happened and start laughing =X (chenghaw,u cant blame me for posting dis,i juz cant stop laughing =D)

yesterday we went t.batik again..the heroes were wernloong,ashleigh,gideon,alex,chenghaw,chye huat and hoon wah..nth to say about dis time..but its da same case wif the other day,the sea was polluted by oil leakage from ship..so dirty and smelly when reach home..

hmm...recently i heard a sad story from my on9 fren..he told me dat he is very sad because was abandoned by his just known frens..the story goes like dis : he heard from one of his fren dat dis case happens because his new known frens thought he befriended them for some certain motives(maybe use them,court girls or watever)..but in fact my dis fren never had this in mind,he was very happy to know them..so,he ask me wat would i felt if such thing happens to me and opinions to solve dis problem..ok ok,i told him my feeling would be the same..and i advise him that there are many more frens around,why wasting time for a bunch of frens dat never appreciate u?and many many more craps..lol,now i wonder am i too harsh telling him dis..but who cares..at least im a good councellor,wakakakaka! find me if anyone of you need help..my hotline is 24 hours available 014-30208**
oh ya,can contact my secretary oso 012-59203**

dat's all of crapping for now..i'll be back when im packed wif stories XD God bless all of my frens~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home