Pa Da Pa Pa Pa I'm Lovin It

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

So Called "Group Study"

Yesterday night me and raymond went group study at my classmates house..my dad lecture me long because he thinks i wont get to study there..dis is my conversation wif him........

dad : who is there?is there any girls?
me : yea,3 girls and 3 guys(chenghaw suppose to come but dad dun let so left 2 :x)
dad : u going to girls house?not scared ar?
me : hey,everybody is doin the same thing,student house normal la..
dad : u better dun sleep wif girls,you aren't at the suitable age..
me : hey,why would i do such thing?!??!(yea we were sleeping in the same room but the girls were on bed & me and ray on floor

3 girls around only becoz others went back hometown as today is public holiday..we manage to read i think less than 5 chapters...lol..before raymond reach,we 4 went longkai on bicycles and its at middle of the night =.=

we supposed to study till morning,but raymond was the 1st one to down..then i wif 3 of them longkai again on motor..lol..we spend alot time talking lol...the 2nd down was another girl we named her as tiger(maybe because she is fierce),so...left me and two girls..we phone other ppl making them wake up so 'early' in da morning..one of them was chenghaw,he came to find us at 5am lol!then we went longkai again,supposed to go t.batik,but when reach manjung petronas,cheng haw coward off so went back..

left me and two girls chat till around 6+..then went sleep oso..i woke up at 8am supposed to go physics tuition but none of them wanna open door for me,so i sleep through till 9am+..then i starts to disturbing ppl so that they cannot sleep..went breakfast then my mum called at 12.30 and scold me..so,went back..

how can group study works anyway?now i knew it doesn't work on me..but it was a fun night,love to do it another time..my final exam is next wednesday..gambateh to everybody ya,love ya guys and girls..all the best~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home