Pa Da Pa Pa Pa I'm Lovin It

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Whole week of excitement!

hmm...whole week of excitement exclude sunday lol..6 days of fun and final exam is like 1 week+ away..damm it,kinda tiring...didnt had enuf sleep for the whole week..my last post was about going t.batik on monday..

Tuesday night,thought will be staying home do some homeworks..then,my classmate sms me ask me go for tanglung walking..so,straight go to the house,chenghaw ride motor all the way out from sg.3..everyday oso can see those paikia wasting motor's petrol around taman..nth else they can do huh?wat a bunch of society's thrash XD

Wednesday night,went out wif raymond and two girls from my school..raymond invited them out then i joined lol..nth to talk about dis ba...bla bla bla

Thursday night,for dat one night,i thought i will be staying at home..gideon suddenly called me ask me out for supper...so,went his house and we went 'patrolling' till umul..then went his home till 2am,went home let my dad caught in action..shit lol,and it was weekday!! hell i care,i skipped school the next day lol..for the 1st time of dat night,i got like 280+ miscall from 1 gal in less than 3 hours time..damm scary,until my hp no battery..so...dun ever mess wif girls..they are not afraid of doing whatever they desired especially when they are crazy!

Friday night,my ambrose classmates organize mooncake celebration party at their village dat is kg.merbau..two villages after ayer tawar,not very far though..the place was happening lol,a lot of houses got party or with lanterns hanging around their house..compared to sitiawan?dull and dumb town,no spirit one! had bbq there..oh ya,1st time we tried 4 ppl riding on a motor,and it was Kriss(the motor is already much lower than other motor)..the situation was like 'attacks from behind',kinda compact lol..oh yea i tried something else,sticking 5 candles on 5 nails of my fingers,not really pain as it looks like though..was kinda bored there,everybody got their companions,but i had my fun all right..

Saturday night,went steamboat wif gideon,gerard,meichan and wilson..ate alot lol,then later chuiking and alyse came,so we together went to beach bistro..had some beverages there then back at 12 am+..kinda early curfew for me though(own set curfew)..on da way back,saw those good for nth rempits again,aren't they bored?i as a spectactor oso sick of it liao..

ok ok...it's been a week of fun for me..i had enough i guess,i should be studying for my final exam..no more outings until exam finish,dat my commitment for now! swee meng,u can do it! gogogo! gambateh! wahahhaa..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home