Pa Da Pa Pa Pa I'm Lovin It

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Who am I?

it's been like 3 weeks+ since i post my last blog..streamyx line was suspended becoz bill was not paid for 3 months..i didn't told my mum about it,becoz my exam was reaching so...gif me more time to study,im a good boy now =D anyway,its nice getting to on9 again..

though no internet line,i've been going out often spending time with friends..exam was not bad though,pengajian am was kinda sucks,duno wat the hell was i doin..for muet exam,still can,but very hard for me oso>< accidentally slept when essay muet exam dat time,nearly not enuf time to do...

my whole week holiday started..depavalli and raya puasa gif me dis chance of playing 1 whole week lol..but then..physics,chemistry and maths exam will be just after holiday,shit man...wat happy holiday?it'll be a stupid study holiday..damm it..my mum is killing me,pa and muet is beginning of the exam and she don't gif me a chance to on9...now?physics,chemistry and maths are hell of a exam,and my mum go paid the bill suddenly...how i suppose to study in dis condition?!?!?!nah...dun care..

dis morning,i sacrificed my sleep to do one good deed dat i always wanted to do since before age 18 XD..its DONATE BLOOD!!! i asked houwen to donate oso,so we two went there..i found out dat i can't donate becoz i just took hepatitis B injection so need wait at least 6 months..kelian houwen coz he haf to and i no need..houwen's blood flow out so slow and only donate 1 pack..so embarassing =D there was dis fat guy lying beside houwen,he donate 3 packets..and his blood was flowing like water from tap! i guess he donate 3 packs becoz his blood type is O(best blood around)..damm i respect dis guy...i think most i can donate two packs only hahaha

many friends are back in hometown,nice to see them again =D..i hope i can control myself from going out too much...haf been getting scoldings often from my parents..haizzz...study study study...sayonara tata~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home