Pa Da Pa Pa Pa I'm Lovin It

Monday, October 02, 2006

Call me anything but stupid or any words dat haf the same meaning wif it XD

wonders why i set such title?hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....yea yea...i did a stupid thing again..i was chatting wif my ambrose frens,duno how i end up telling them dat i wif my gang cycle to t.batik last time..they never trust me though,so they suddenly challenge me today to go..of course to show my heroic attitude to them,i took up the challenge..hey,dun blame me,every guy has dis attitude oso rite?haha..

the 'hero' dat went today is me,chye huat,julian,chenghaw,zhong hau(my classmate) and heman by cycling of course..raymond followed by was on a motor wif a girl..another two girls on a motor..there is a 'heroin' too,dis girl dat don haf much exercising but she cycle wif us there leah..later we were meet up by another two guys from ambrose(by car)..

the sun was damm hot,it was 3pm!!its been like 2 years since i cycle lol,oh ya,we invited hoon wah oso but he say he sked of it..haf a great fun on the beach even though it was hot..when we back,the girl dat cycle was replace by a guy from the car..i reach their home around 7.15 and it was sumewhere at kg.koh,how stupid can i get,i haf to cycle back home again..

hmm..once i thinked about all those frens dat left me 1 by 1 in a old boring place like dis...i guess it wasn't easy to overcome those oso..even if they come back,things aren't the same anyway,all different life aledi..but now,things aren't dat bad either,my ambrose classmates are quite good friends though..of course,i won't leave my old gangs out!never!wahahah..

im starting to hate one of my teacher..i guess i will be caught for condemning teacher in blog,but hell i care coz i dont post the name..today she was asking ppl question,then suddenly ask me wat the answer,and i replied 'wat's the question?'..she gets angry and denda me to write or copy 2000 words rencana(article?)wtf...2000 words! the things she do to me really get on my nerves..later on..im her club ajk,i was selected to do club t-shirt..i went the shop like 4 times because she doesn't agree wif the colour..earlier,she said will let me decide all,and wht the hell she get so choosy about..today she went the shop alone and tell me she wanna change colour again..ya ya,im ur dog,gif me a bone and i'll bite ur ass hard..u shortie old fugly woman..

blog next time,isn't in a good mood now..

1 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger JyhMin said…

    This flooble chatterbox is temporarily unavailable. It will be back up shortly.

    ohh no.. did yusnita saw ur chat box?..haha

    oh well, although i wasnt really ur "gang" tat time but well, i can understand the feeling when all of them left..seriously, i didnt notice tat semua mereka gone..but well, u still doing good..
    and btw, u T-rex...i wouldnt mind blogging about her one day..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home