Pa Da Pa Pa Pa I'm Lovin It

Friday, September 15, 2006

Appreciation Birthday~

I just want to thanks those ppl dat wished me on my birthday..it's like too many already so i lazy wanna say all out..but some i really never expected them to remember my birthday yet they send their wishes..and few classmates of mine dat i just knew..some online friends..thanks thanks thanks you all..aren't i popular?hahaha..hmm,went out at night wif chuiking and bernice,cant seems to get dicky to come out from sg3..guys,dis is a lesson u all MUST learn,never bring two girls go out at the same time..ok ok,i haf some regret..noe y?the girls do all the talking and me?i don't even wanna say..im not blaming u two girls,instead im happy to see you two..anyway,thanks to chenghaw,chuiking and chye huat for giving my one and only birthday present..dis is wat i call precious gift! haha..the shirt is fantastic,just dat i need to diet abit,kinda become tight shirt,and it shows my 'spare tyre'.. haha

hey hey hey,im 18 now,I CAN DO WHAT I WAN!!!but the faggot government just have to ruin my life,clubbing only at 21?what the f*ck,i've waited 18 years and u set dis rule?can't you guys disturb others instead?wif all the bribes u get,sit down and shake ur leg la,y wanna destroy life of a teenager age 18 like me?

back to saddening case..exams is like 3 weeks away,and im fooling around doin wat i regret last time..y can't i just learnt my mistake and change it?y cant i reject ppl's invitation to go out?is it im not bad to reject ppl or 'despo' of me?there are only 7 days a week and i go out on weekend..furthermore,i don even study on weekend..its like 2 out of 7,dat is alot!!!

hey Swee Meng,slap urself few times,get out from ur god forsaken wonderland and get a life! damnit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home