Pa Da Pa Pa Pa I'm Lovin It

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Blog bLog blOg bloG~

my computer break down a week ago...duno wtf was wrong wif it..i told my dad i didn't wanna repair it until after exam,but my mom say wanna repair it and my bro agree so...took it to repair two days ago..my mom suggest to gif some pantai remis guy to do?wth,y so far..dun tell me they smuggle pirated hardware from sea and straight use to change computer's hardware?nah...forget it...dun care liao as long as my computer can be use now..

damm exam's date making me no mood to study..i thought it was suppose to be on 2nd of oct then change to 9th oct...then now,its change to even later for wat hari raya or deepavali thingy..i just starting to haf my spirit,and its lost now,who should i blame?haiz haiz haiz..

hmm...yesterday i did something dat totally embarass myself and not giving 'face' to ppl..its begin wif my 4 classmates from ambrose a.tawar,3 girls and 1 guy staying at same rent house...invited me to go their house for dinner,steamboat party..at 1st the guy invite,so i thought he was joking so i didnt really care...then 1 of the girl msg me,so i went to see see ba..the party consist of 2 guys and 6 girls?wtf...and i dun even noe 3 of the girls..so i try to avoid and go back,getting scolded and all dat...apologized so i went back and actually i need to fetch my younger bro dat time oso(1 of the excuse to cabut)...kinda felt guilty for dat night..well,wat should i felt after rejecting girls' invitation?LOL..today,they saw me at school,the 3 girls give me some kind of 'look'...then ask me do dat and do dis..pity me..but later,smile as usual...wahahha...im good..(kinda syok sendiri)

hmm...about school...i find out dat dis saturday and saturday on 14th oktober is a school day...to replace some hari raya and deepavali i think..who will go on saturday anyway,its cartoon watching day! hey,im not a kid,and watching cartoon doesnt mean im a kid,its my hobby :x ...

dis week..wilson,gideon and wern loong is back..how good i am,get to fool around again...and saturday morning,i gonna skip school for basketball wif them...wahahaha..eh,today i wif chenghaw,tee yan(my classmate) and swee kung(girl from pantai) wanted to go into the rubber shop at taman sejati..as all of us are 18 already!but pull back when see all those painties present at the front door..lol!..(we went sejati to do club t-shirt thingy)..ill go in the shop when only guys around..next time next time...wahahahaha

just now my mum and dad was talking about a murder somewhere at new built shops situated at new village(kg.koh),i heard from various ppl..the deceased was DKLS ex accountant wif two gun shots..he was an indian..hmm,i wonder wat cause the murder ar?maybe company's conflict?i guess dis will really stir up the life among rich ppl for dis few days..duno la...dun care too much is better..a condolence to him..

A very very good advise for girls i learnt from The Star newspaper today = Sex won't make him yours and Baby wont make him stay!

dat's all for today..tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home