Pa Da Pa Pa Pa I'm Lovin It

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Life's just never fair for me!

im so freaking pissed now..yesterday night when i was sweeping and mopping floor,my dad scolded me why don't want do it in the afternoon?then he say i stay upstair in the afternoon do wat(he actually thinks im playing comp upstair)..wtf la,my big bro was playing,and i get the blamed..the same night,i've been studying in my room,then my younger bro playing in computer room,he would haf think i was playing..how i know that?becoz he show 'stupid' face to me dis morning..

more,today afternoon i just on9 not even 15 minutes,he came up and stared at me,he sure thinks i've been playing whole morning and in fact i was watching tv the whole morning..ok ok later on,i was going to buy dishes for lunch,my younger bro go ask my dad,who's gonna buy dish,me or my dad?my younger bro damm stupid go ask dat question when i aledi goin..then my dad scolded and say y i cannot go buy?wattfffff,i was freaking standing at the door and going already,is he freaking blind?damm it..

i don't f**king understand why my dad likes to jump to conclusion so freaking easily..life's been so unfair to me in my family..i get all the blames in my family,it was always im the bad,the talkative,the rebellious,the lazy and the playful one..compared to last time,i'll be outside at least 4 days in 1 week and 3 nites in 1 week..and on9 minimum 7 hours a day,now i on9 not even 3 hours a day..what's the freaking use of trying to be a better person?to my family,i will never changed from the bad one..i go my shop help way way way much more then my bro and i do the most housework in the family besides my mum..why is it so hard to be a good person in front my parents?!?life's been so suckkkkk for me,im sooooo SICK of my family already..hope i can leave dis God forsaken place as soon as possible..

tata ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home