Pa Da Pa Pa Pa I'm Lovin It

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Boredom~

Holiday holiday holiday..isn't holiday suppose to be a time for students to spend time fooling around?shit my holiday,sucks to the core..the only place i went for my whole 1 and half month holiday is pangkor and its only a 1 day trip..went with heman and some schoolmates..get sunburn out of it..aren't a bad trip anyway..

the rest of my holiday...i spend it through computer...television...eating...and so on...less go out lol!its a miracle for me,almost 1 week go out once only..but my studies arent going anywhere,so shit,managed to study at least 10 pages for the whole holiday..30 days haf past and 10 pages only?its only like 1/3 page a day...im so dead..

christmas is like a week from now..fun and joy everywhere..wat do i care anyway,i don't celebrate it anyway..hmmmm...emmmm...look on the bright side,many frens are back soon,outings is for sure..how i miss the times we used to be in big group..in f6,so hard to even find a ppl to hang out wif me often,everybody is studying hard..its a good thing for me though,a 'push-up' for me lol!
a brand new year is in 2 weeks time..people make an aim in the beginning of each year huh?do i bother bout dat?nahhhhhh i don't even care..all i wan is finish f6 wif flying colours if ever i can make it happen..its a dream beyond dream,aihz~

k k...enough of crapping..i can't even recall y i wanted to make dis post in the beginning..life's so suckk...tata

oh by the way..Merry Christmas everybody ^0^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home