Pa Da Pa Pa Pa I'm Lovin It

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007...Year of the PIG!!!

a year have past..and it's a brand new year now..stpm is at the end of this year..it's time to get serious and no more playing i guess..anyway,im so bored of outings anyway..guess its hard to hear this from me..LOL

new year...new beginning..no matter in what sports,if ur begins your race nicely,you'll get the advantage right?i guess i did began my 2007 year nicely,with a "big bang boom"..it's all about fireworks that make alot noises rite?it's da same for me i guess..i went pangkor on sunday afternoon with houwen,heman, and two other schoolmates,BK and SK(girls of course)..i wanted to try celebrate my new year at other place rather than in sitiawan every year..next year,my aim sure is KL,wish can lol..

at 12am on 1 January,we sat on beach looking at fireworks blast from 3 different places..don't get to see such thing in sitiawan though..after that,we decided to go the other beach,heman wanted to ride my motor so much,so i just give it up lol and he fetch me..as we were going down from hill,there is a cornering turn to a small jetty,he ride too fast so he turn too late,then he get nervous..once he turned,there's a pole in front so he evade it but we end up banging into ppl wooden house..the house was build kinda high as it's a swarmy area..

heman landed on the balcony and he hurt his legs and lips..once we bang,i jumped off the motor until i landed somewhere far away,around 3 or 4 metres away?LOL..i guess it isn't hard being a superman once in a while,i only hurt my hand and leg though..my motor dropped below the house,the front part of motor was seriously damaged..heman was taken to clinic and put 3 stiches at his leg..BK saw the whole incident,so she kinda got the trauma and can't sleep..

don't even ask me why i wanted to let heman drive..sometimes i just think that there's no wrong give other ppl a chance especially frens?ok ok ...of all the decisions,i kinda regret with what i made the other day..there's just too much going on in my mind dat time that i lost my mood..so i was being kinda cool to them and kinda regret for making such decision..heman,im not pissed of you,i just fucked up of myself lol..sooooo,starts from now,any of you noobies wanted to ride my motor,i'll get u a bicycle instead or u can walk if u insisted on riding =X

i think heman wouldn't dare ride motor anymore...me?i think i'll slower my speed as well..so i guess it isn't a bad beginning after all,people learn their lessons..my school starting tomorrow,end of my holiday...enough of fun,it's time to study..and to my friends,don't blame me if i don't go outings with you all this year,hope you all will understand..hope everybody have a nice year..take care~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home