Pa Da Pa Pa Pa I'm Lovin It

Monday, September 04, 2006

Rainy daY~

nth to blog liao..small thing use to blog ba..

raining heavily just now,was wondering how to ride motor back home from school..then the rain smaller so get my motor and wait for my younger bro until the rain get heavier again..then i went through the rain back to my shop,leaving my bro and my bag at school waiting for my mum..nearly felt few times becoz i was speeding in rain and cant see anything wif droplets of rain hitting my eye..

when reach sitiawan,i realise dat there wasn't a single drop of rain there and there even sunlight exist,WTF,my whole body is wet and everybody in sitiawan is dry?everybody despo for attention right?i got mine by being look at as a weirdo wif a wet body under a sunny day?my shoes is all wet,hope my shoe dun get dry by tomoro and i can skip school...waahahah...

studies studies studies,i wonder did i make a right decision staying at f6?a guy in my class is one of the top in my class and i heard dat he wanna go ktar study liao?everybody is doin own thing in class when teacher teach..example:sleep,reading newspaper,doing other homework,talking and etc..if compare to art stream class,pupil there study even harder then my class..from wat i see now,dis class like no future..1 more month and its final exam,my dad said before ill stop study if i dun do good in exam..how frustating..

budget 2007 just announce dat stpm,pmr,spm and upsr fees no need pay?wat the use of it for me,can play more or wat?..it's almost i lose nth when take stpm,except precious time i guess..is it so hard for me to try hard?can i be a succesful person?or do i wan it?i wonder.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home