Pa Da Pa Pa Pa I'm Lovin It

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

EeChng's Farewell~

HMM,another fren left for oversea after Daowen..kinda miss him though,always eat wif him then he will be the one teman us till late night..sometimes we might quarrel but no need 5 minutes nth liao,i guess only quarrel can make us say wat is kept in us..

yesterday night was like a farewell for him,there was me,eechng,chenghaw,chye huat,hoon wah and gerard..two cars,went down to lumut,to eechng's beloved kfc...eechng treat us then called alot food,all eat till nearly vomite and eechng say not enuf can call somemore...wat the..after dat went for a walk around lumut to digest then snooker at deluxe..we just found out dat after 12am,snooker price is RM1.20 more expensive,wat the hell!

after dat,went to 7-eleven buy drinks and sit outside to chit chat..when wanna go back,cheng haw's car clutch oil finish cant use clutch,actually it was leaking..so went Shell get it...then can liao...he actually use gear 3 all the way coz change gear will leak..we took facking gay pictures at 7-eleven oso..ill post it when eechng send me..

after dat,went home...play gunbound wif eechng and chenghaw till 5am+...my tuition was at 9.15am,i set my alarm to wake at 8.15..didnt even realise when my alarm went off so i missed my tuition becoz wake at 9.30...then 12pm+ today when to find eechng to get cd,gerard just came to give back psp,gerard actually borrow the psp home for 1 night lol..when we was talking,ivy ngam ngam back from sam tet pass by so she came down and wish farewell to chng..

my mum told me dat eechng's aunt said dat eechng cried dis morning becoz em se dak sitiawan and friends?really bo?dun make us happy wor...em se dak me,just tell me la,i can make tonnes of my self potrait if u wan..haha..

Last but not least,Wish u all the best there~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home